Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh Zoe

Zoe went to Preschool, the store, and then to the park with her best friend. At 5 it was meltdown time, but I was late in realizing that, and the fun began. My first bite. She definitely goes after what she wants, I didn't think she was going to let go. This is the first and last time that should happen! (I know all parents are laughing at that statement).
Zoe and Sutton at the park. They play this game called dungeon. You capture them and then they run away. They could play this for HOURS. It never seems to get old!





Kes adores BJ. He always wants to be by him.


Zoe learning to take pictures.
Kes brought this outside and sat in the front lawn.















2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys :(
    Can't believe she bit you!!!
    Kes is getting so big and Zoe is such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It still hurts 3 days later. We are home in a week! Play date!

    ReplyDelete