Friday, September 17, 2010

I just think this picture of Kes is funny.
Day at the Zoo!
Kes was scared of the Animal.
Daryn and Zoe started off in the wrong holes.
Much better
It was like they're at Disney!
Kes coloring and eating:)
Zoe got a new notebook with pink pens. So I let Kes pick one out. He carried it around all day.
Parker had her 2 yr old birthday party and I made Sutton and Zoe take a rest before. Princess Beds! We only have one princess couch, so it is always a fight who gets it. So I covered them with Princess blankets. Of course Zoe took it off just to make sure she had the princess couch.

Coco and Kes playing. Remember how Kes thinks all cars are his.

Coco tries to get in with him...

He's holding strong
He is not giving up
I had to take him outside.






Pinata




Zoe had all her babies and was feeding them on our bed. When she walked away Kes got right up and started to feed the babies.Just making sure its not real



Conversation with Zoe after she is getting off the potty.
"Mama did you flush the toilet"
"Yes"
"But I didn't look"
"I'm sorry I'll remember next time to show you."
"Mama that hurt my feelings and you are not being nice to me and you cheated" (she does not understand the word)
"How"
"You are being like Peppermint and I'm like Strawberry Shortcake and you are cheating like peppermint does. You need to not do that"
"Okay I'll try harder next time"

No comments:

Post a Comment